Our undergraduates students are undertaking bold, smart, and timely work. Instead of letting this work die after our classes, we need to push our undergrads, not just our honors students, to disseminate their work widely.
Check out these outlets for publishing undergraduate work:
- Queen City Writers: at the University of Cincinnati
- Young Scholars in Writing: at the Montana State University
- Papers and Publications: at the University of North Georgia
- Sigma Tau Delta Review: need to be an active member to submit
- International Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities
- Inquires Journal